خطاب دسوقى تضمن عرض بـ 6 وحدات بقدرة تتراوح من 1000 الى 1100 ميجا والغاء موقع غرب مرسى مطروح
باور نيوز خاص
يستهل موقع باور نيوز الاخبارى اولى اخباره اليوم السبت الموافق 20 اغسطس 2016 بهذا الخبر الهام الذى يكسر حدة برودة قطع الثلج التى غطت وزارة الكهرباء مؤخرا حيث ابلغ مسئول رسمى بالوزارة ان المهندس جابر دسوقى رئيس الشركة القابضة لكهرباء مصر ارسل خطابات رسمية الى الشركات التى قدمت عروض لانشاء محطات فحم وهم التحالف الصينى شنغهاى اليكتريك – دونج فانج و شركة GE الامريكية وتحالف MHPS ” ميتسوبيشى هيتاشى باور سيستم ” لتقديم عرضين الاول فنى مرفقا به عرض اخر للتمويل من احد الجهات الممولة
وقال المصدر ان دسوقى حدد فى خطابه ان يشمل العرض انشاء 6 وحدات قدرة كل وحدة ما بين 1000 الى 1100 ميجاوات واخطر جابر الشركات بان موقع غرب مرسى مطروح تم نقله الى الحمراوين على البحر الاحمر وحدد الخطاب هذا الموقع لاقامة المشروع عليه من خلال الشركة او التحالف الذى سيفوز به لاحقا ولم يحدد خطاب جابر دسوقى موعدا لصياغة العرض الفنى مرفقا به عرض التمويل
ولم يوضح المصدر اسباب خطاب رئيس الشركة القابضة فى ظل وجود عروض سابقة وقع بشأنها اتفاقيات اطارية تمهيدا للتفاوض وكذلك عدم الانتهاء من اختيار استشارى لمحطات الفحم حتى الان وكانت الشركة القابضة للكهرباء قد وقعت مذكرة تفاهم مع مجموعة «النويس» الإماراتية فى شهر سبتمبر الماضى بهدف إنشاء محطة طاقة كهربائية من الفحم النظيف فى منطقة عيون موسى، تنتج فى المرحلة الأولى 1320 ميجاوات من الكهرباء، كما وقعت وزارة الكهرباء والطاقة المتجددة مذكرة تفاهم مع تحالف أوراسكوم وإيبك السعودية، لانشاء محطة بقدرة إنتاجية تتراوح ما بين 2400 و3000 ميجاوات، وذلك فى منطقة الحمراوين بالبحر الأحمر .… هذا كل ما لدينا حتى الساعة
Initiates site power News news first to tell him the day Saturday , August 20, 2016 to this important news that breaks the unit cooler snow that covered the Ministry of Electricity recently where an official ministry official told the engineer Jaber Desouqy Prime Electricity Holding Company , Egypt sent official letters to the companies that submitted bids for the establishment they are Chinese coal plants coalition Shanghai Electric – Dong Fang and company GE US and coalition MHPS “Mitsubishi Hitachi Power System” to provide the first two offers technical accompanied by another offer of funding from one of funders
The source said the Desouqy identified in his speech that the offer includes the establishment of 6 units capacity of each unit between 1000 to 1100 megawatts and the most dangerous Jaber companies that the site west of Marsa Matrouh was transferred to Hamrawein on the Red Sea and select speech this site to set up a project it through a company or coalition He will win his later speech did Jaber Desouqy set a date for the drafting of technical presentation accompanied by the offer of funding
The source did not elaborate on the reasons for the letter head of the holding company in the presence of a previous offers them a framework agreement signed in preparation for negotiation, as well as non – completion of the selection advisory coal plants so far and was a company Electricity Holding has signed a memorandum of understanding with the group «Nowais» UAE last September in order to create electric power plant of clean coal in the eyes of Moses region, produced in the first phase of 1320 MW of electricity, also signed the Ministry of Electricity and renewable energy memorandum of understanding with the alliance of Orascom and APEC Arabia, to set up a plant with a production capacity ranging between 2400 and 3000 megawatts, in Hamrawein area of the sea Red. … that ‘s all we have time until